My Place

Our place forum

username:
password:
| lost password | register

Home » Feedback » Positive Responses

7/04/2010 2:42:40 PM

MaggieG
I have shared the website with a few teachers while I've been out and about with work and the response so far has been very positive. We all share the view that from a historical perspective it is so comprehensive. The bookmarks are also great!

permalink • reply with quote
10/08/2010 11:47:32 AM

Chelsea
I love My Place - I cant wait to get back from the ACTF meeting and spread the news!

10/08/2010 11:59:06 AM

Walkerj
Thanks for showing this wonderful website to us. I can't wait to share it with others.

10/08/2010 12:04:24 PM

BarbaraR
What a wonderful resource for teachers to use! The kids love the series and are always asking, "Can we see another one?"
The discussions promoted through kids' questions are most valuable.

10/08/2010 12:06:28 PM

troyb
What a great website and resource! Well done and thanks for all the work the ACTF has done on this - it will have a great impact in our classrooms!

10/08/2010 12:13:44 PM

raeleneb
My Place website is a great resource for teacher! Congratulations on a job well done.

10/08/2010 12:24:36 PM

cherylp
This is the best resource I have ever seen.I have already used a little but am very excited about investigating more and encouraging other teachers to see the wide range of ideas available.Well done.

Location specific post: view location

10/08/2010 12:31:54 PM

Bruiser
This is a fabulous website. We will share with our staff soon, encourage them to access it and throughly utilise the program and the site.

12/08/2010 2:24:03 PM

MichelleS
My Place website is incredibly detailed, filled with loads of great ideas for teachers. I will be referring to it to help plan activities for the use of the 'My Place' TV series in the classroom.

12/08/2010 2:27:42 PM

MichelleS
My Place.....the book, the TV series and now the website - FABULOUS for the teaching of history, english, geography....issues and topics such as family, lifestyles, multiculture, technology.... I LOVE IT !

18/10/2010 2:33:25 PM

photovoltaique
Hello, this is a very beautiful site, congratulations and good luck

--
Devis photovoltaique gratuit pour les personnes souhaitant des informations sur le solaire et le photovoltaique.

9/06/2011 1:41:51 PM

BekMcC
Hello. Have just been in the "My Place" session at the Blast - Middle Years Conference. Absoultely fantastic sesson, so many fabulous ideas. I cannot wait to get back and start planning around these awesome resources. Thanks ACTF!

9/06/2011 1:51:44 PM

sdono20
I agree what a worthwhile day. It is always great when you walk away from PD with something that you can use immediately.

9/06/2011 1:51:54 PM

sbrow
Looks great. Can't wait to start using the program.

9/06/2011 1:54:56 PM

Barbm
BekMcC wrote:
Hello. Have just been in the "My Place" session at the Blast - Middle Years Conference. Absoultely fantastic sesson, so many fabulous ideas. I cannot wait to get back and start planning around these awesome resources. Thanks ACTF!

I agree Bek. This will make planning for semester 2 a breeze, and the potential across the years is excellent, not to mention the integration across KLA's and the digital pedagogy involved.

Location specific post: view location

9/06/2011 1:59:35 PM

Christine
I have used 'My Place' with my year 6 class last year and found it to be an informative and interesting teaching resource that engaged my students on all levels. Well done ACTF for providing teachers with a learning tool that helps make learning interesting and engaging for all students.

18/07/2011 2:55:57 PM

lexi13
I am about to complete my ATP with a yr 6/7 class and am using My Place as a basis for my literacy learning, as my mentor wants me to take a small group of 10 students and then do a collaborative learning for 46 kids. I am going to do an e-resource with the small group based on My Place and then link this with the literacy of the whole class by using the recount tree idea posted by another user, i really love the sharing of ideas and the way this book facilitates the engagement of students in learning.

Home » Feedback » Positive Responses

Australian Childrens Television Foundation Education Services Australia The Learning Federation