My Place

Our place forum

username:
password:
| lost password | register

Home » My Place in the classroom » UNESCO - UNGEI Drawing Contest 2011

15/06/2011 5:55:02 PM

UNESCO Regional Bureau for Education
Looking to engage your students in a creative & meaningful activity promoting gender equality in education, as well as take part in an initiative covering 46 countries in the region? Please join our drawing contest!

The 13 winning drawings will be featured on a cool UN calender and receive a certificate of achievement.

Partners of the United Nations Girls’ Education Initiative (UNGEI), East Asia and the Pacific (EAP) and South Asia (SA), are pleased to invite entries for the 3rd contest on promoting gender equality in education.

This year, you are welcome to submit drawings that will illustrate your thoughts on how girls’ education can help us all.

Awards
The 13 winning drawings will be featured in UNGEI (EAP and SA) “Gender in Education Calendar 2012,” which will be distributed widely throughout the Asia-Pacific region. The contest winners will receive official certificates of merit and a copy of the Calendar 2012. Click here to see previous calendars.

The winning drawings will also be posted on the organizers’ respective websites. Additionally, winning drawings and all other entries in the contest will be used by UNGEI partner agencies in their respective publications, presentations, websites and promotional and advocacy materials.

Who can participate?

The contest is open to all nationals and residents in Asia and the Pacific.
Contestants must be 18 years of age or under.
Girls and boys alike are encouraged to participate.

Check our website for full information and applications forms.
http://www.unescobkk.org/education/gender/advocacy/drawing-contest-2011/

permalink • reply with quote

Home » My Place in the classroom » UNESCO - UNGEI Drawing Contest 2011

Australian Childrens Television Foundation Education Services Australia The Learning Federation